How do you write about a city like New Orleans ? I’m going to try…
I was introduced 5 years ago when I started working for my current company, Serralles, USA. My boss, John Eason, invited Keith (my husband) and I down for Tales of the Cocktail (aka: the Superbowl of the Spirits Industry – God save your liver if you go). The moment we landed, I fell in love.
There are so many cultures within this city. Today, the heritage is reflected in the great diversity of things to do, see, eat (the food is heavnely), and of course…the drinks. The people are warm…and sassy. New Orleans is a lively place and I’ve been fortunate to visit it many times.
Keith and my first time:
Halloween with the Rutgers Crew
My friend, Mel’s, Bachelorette Party – Pimp Necklace and red wine…oh what a night…and Willie Mae’s fried chicken the next day!
Oh ! I’m going next week for our company meeting and holiday party. I have been working out like a crazy person to prepare for the food frenzy – expect updates to this post.
Before I go into my classic Brielle-style list, I want to thank two couples that shared their experiences and best-of’s with me every time I visited this fantastic city: John and Suzy Eason & John and Cillen Meisler. Both couples have been the ultimate authorities on where to go / what to do and I have had the time of my life because of them (and so have my friends). I have literally partied PAST the plane in this city…and it was so worth it.
Enjoy the New Orleans list !
- Royal Sonesta (In French Quarter on Bourbon) – classic and great balconies buy prednisone online for dogs
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place (on Mississippi – walking distance to everything) – collect Starwood points buy prednisone 5mg
- W (French quarter and in Warehouse District) – collect Starwood points buy prednisone online usa
- Prince Conti – Bombay meets London buy prednisone 10mg online
- Monteleone Hotel – classic New Orleans. The hotel bar is the city’s ONLY revolving bar. For decades, it has lured guests in to take a spin on the 25-seat, bright circus-clad Merry-Go-Round. Enjoy a Sazerac here. buy prednisone 5mg online
- St. Charles Guest House (Garden District) – Old seamen’s boarding house. Quaint and 2 blocks from Drew Bree’s house. buy prednisone canada
- Olde Absinthe House – for my late night road crew…and the Absinthe buy prednisone for cats online
- Pat O’s – original Hurricane and dualing pianos order prednisone overnight
- Cats Meow – live music and careless dancing mail order prednisone
- Martinis at Prince Conti – chill out
- Daiquiris – The drinks are pure sugar and cheap liquor, but delicious (I love the Pina Colada and the Mudslide – I have been known to mix them together) order prednisone for dogs online
- *Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop* – the home of the purple drink. The ONLY drink that gets me smashed – I partied past the plane the first time I had it. is it safe to order prednisone online
- Tipitinas – event space with live bands order prednisone online canada
- The Famous Door
- Cats Meow
- Pat O’s
- Fritzel’s – only European jazz club in city order prednisone for dogs
- Napoleon House (Lower French Quarter) : famous Pimm’s cup (Sazerac is also great). Muffuletta is awesome. how to order prednisone taper
- Galatoire’s (Upper French Quarter) – classic blue blood restaurant. Trout dish is phenom. Go for lunch to save $$. order prednisone canada
- Restaurant August (Warehouse District) – John Besh’s flagship – seasonal cuisine buy prednisolone acetate eye drops
- Herbsaint (Warehouse District) – Small plates but the gnocchi and ribeye are fabulous buy apo prednisone
- Cafe du Monde (Upper French Quarter) – beignets..that’s all I have to say prednisone for dogs buy online uk
- *Willie Mae’s Scotch House* (Mid-City) : BEST fried chicken – need a cab to get there and go early!
- Acme Oyster House (Upper French Quarter) – the raw oysters are SO big and fresh buy prednisolone for dogs uk
- Brennan’s (Upper French Quarter) – original restaurant of the Brennan empire. Best bananas foster ever. where can i buy prednisone for dogs
- Commander’s Palace (Garden District) – absoute classic NOLA – fine dining with creole classics. This is a true celebratory meal. buy prednisone for dogs online uk
- Arnaud’s Jazz Brunch (Upper French Quarter) : Friday brunch is the way to go. Like a mardi gras museum. Famous shrimp remoulade. can i buy prednisone at walmart
- Mr. B’s (Upper French Quarter) – the fried oysters are to die for and they have a helluva gumbo buy prednisone australia
- Huck Finn’s (Upper French Quarter) – fried alligator (it’s all about the protein !) where can i buy prednisolone for dogs in uk
- French Market – alligator on a stick
- Johnny’s Po Boy (Upper French Quarter) – yummy variations of Po’Boys ! buy prednisolone 5mg for dogs in uk
- Antoine’s (Upper French Quarter) – birthplace of oysters rockefeller best place to buy prednisone
- Coops Place (Lower French Quarter) – rabbit jambalaya and fried chicken can you buy prednisone over the counter in canada
- Muriel’s (Lower French Quarter) – Looks lavish but the food is great and it is a haunted house can you buy prednisone in mexico
- Camellia Grill (Garden District) – Take a street car there. BEST breakfast hangover omelets EVER. Counter service with all the guys dancing behind it. So South…so awesome.
- Mother’s (Warehouse District) – the ultimate Po’Boy. It’s like a cafeteria but I swear by the ‘debris’. Meat! And the Bloody Mary’s are awesome. can you buy prednisone over the counter in mexico
- Pascal’s Manale (Garden District) – birthplace of NOLA legendary BBQ shrimp can i buy prednisone in mexico
- Jaques Imos (Uptown) – It’s such a chill vibe and totally off the beaten path. Both are going to sound gross but might be one of the best and most memorable meals: Deep Fried Roast Beef Po’Boy (French Dip under Pickles) and Shrimp and Alligator Cheesecake buy prednisone for cats
- Joey K’s (Garden District) – Creole pot cooking where can i buy prednisone
- Dragos (Upper French Quarter) – Fried Oysters and Gumbo can i buy prednisone over the counter in usa
- Cafe Amelie (Lower French Quarter) – Nestled in the historic 150-year-old Princess of Monaco Courtyard and Carriage House on Royal Street in the French Quarter – very very romantic. can i buy prednisolone over the counter in uk
- *Rib Room* Bar menu @ Omni Hotel – I can’t remember the actual name of the appetizer but it consists of potato skins topped with gruyere cheese and roast beef debris. They also have splits of Chandon (or order a classic martini) to accompany it. No joke, this is my ritual when I arrive to New Orleans – I go by myself and have a food-love moment. can i buy prednisone over the counter in spain
- Natchez Riverboat with Lunch (the fried chicken is delicious. I asked for seconds and they stopped me)
- French Market
- St. Charles Street Car
- Antiques and jewels on Royal Street
- Jackson Square (great street performers)
- Harrah’s Casino
- Airboat Swamp Tours and Plantations: can you buy prednisone over the counter uk
- Oak Alley Plantation – ask your hotel concierge how to set up transport
- St. Roch Market – one of the oldest open-air markets in the region. Enclosed and with vendors specializing in everything from local produce to Korean-Creole fusion.
- Cajun Encounter Tours : Visit plantations, French Quarter, Garden District, Cemetaries and Swamps can you buy prednisone over the counter in greece
- The Remedy Room – It’s the place to replenish all your fluids and vitamins through infusion therapy. I make it a point to go before I leave the city so I can return my body to normalcy. buy prednisone cream
- A muzzle: Looking at this list, I have truly enjoyed myself in this city. This is why I cannot lose those extra pounds! Oh well.