While this is not all about travel, it falls under merry-making + travel + partying. Here are few fun highlights from 2015 – Enjoy and hope it makes you laugh as much as I did while writing it.
- Set the intentions of kicking ass this year
- Seeing my godson, Jacob Thomas
- Keith and I bought international property in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- Planning the 2015 Summer Travel
- Celebrating Easter
- My 34th Birthday
- Got to see 2 of my oldest friends, Justin Leffler and Matt Ciantar. It was Matt’s wedding. We’ve all known each other since 3rd grade!
- The DogPound Appreciation Party
- Learning to enjoy Caliche Rum with cigars. Thanks Shendi Lu! Thanks Felicia and Dan for joining the craziness!
- Ran a 10k
- Visiting Jerusalem (check out my Jerusalem post for the actual city guide)
- The Pilgrimage Tour with my best friend, Linda Gomes. We hit Paris, Ibiza (we made it!) and Lisbon
- Best Dominican brunch with the DogPound Crew
- Swan’s Birthday Extraganza
- Lunch with former Rutger’s coach Kyle Flood. He liked Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur!
- Bi-annual Hennessy Crew reunion over…surprise, surprise…Italian Food and wine/champagne
- Lauren’s Engagement Party – the Bad News Bitches Crew and our men
- I work for the coolest company, Serralles, USA. Company meeting was in NOLA
- Helicopter ride with Keith
- The annual Shitek’s Summer Series Mets Game: Keith and Brian make it on the Met’s jumbo tron
- U2 Concert
- Keith’s 35th Birthday
- The 10-day Scotland + Ireland Trip with my in-laws (I will be posting this story in the next month – stay tuned!)
- Trish Mannion’s “Sensational” Miami Birthday
- Keith and I felt grown up. We bought a new washer and dryer
- Global Citizen with the DogPound
- Joy Luck Club gals (Swan + Mel) hit Wo Hop (my dad’s old chinatown haunt)
- Swan and my Brooklyn / Queens pizza tour
- I bought sparkle sneaks!
- Caliche Rum made it on the Times Square Billboard with Instapour
- METS Playoffs + World Series. Thrilled we saw Game 3 – Home field and they won
- Rutgers vs. Wisconsin – Halloween in Madison with the RU Crew – rained all weekend!
- LA Adoption Ball with Domenic Venneri. I won 2 nights at the Bangkok Peninsula hotel and a baby bag…what does that mean?!
- Keith in Dodgeball Playoffs
- John Santos’ epic Birthday
- Dec 1st: Launch of Three Quarters There and celebrating the life of my beautiful sister, Nicole Caruso, with her favorite wine
- Decided if I ever own a home, this will be my Holiday Front Lawn Decor – always wanted a Griswold Family Christmas 🙂
- Melissa Mao and Chris Cedeno’s Fabulous Holiday/Housewarming Party with the original Rutgers Matia Crew
- Bi – annual Hennessy crew dinner (aka: Bad News Big Shots as Keith named us)
- Leaf Cookies – my favorite cookie (thanks Mom)
- My favorite ornament (thanks Adam Ponsi)
- The Guest Bartender Series at Piora featuring Caliche Rum and Barrow’s Intense Ginger Liqueur, and bringing together some of the finest bartenders in Manhattan. The cocktail creations = AMAZING.
- Christmas @ The Caruso Household: hanging with Rambo and my brother, Paulie Walnuts
- STAR WARS